Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introducing....

Mr. & Mrs. Torres!!! Manny and I got married Saturday, October 4! Everything turned out wonderful...not a flaw in sight (to me anyway!)...besides Nathan coming upstairs to my dressing room and saying "Mamie! I licked your cake!" =) He didn't actually LICK it...he just ran his little finger through the FRONT bottom part...but I didn't even let that bother me. The fact that my halter on my dress was too big didn't even bother me...I just told my sister to safety pin it. I was just calm...and happy. Everything went by so fast...just like people said it would! We stayed at the Woodlands Resort after the wedding in a really cool two story suite and Sunday we spent the day in the Market Square in the Woodlands and ate lunch at Tommy Bahamas...yummy! Then we both had Mon-Wed off from work and we just hung out together, went shopping, ate lots of food, and went to the museum and saw Body Worlds 2. Our "real" honeymoon will be in the summer. Now...here are some pictures from our day!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats bud!! the wedding was wonderful and you were gorgeous