Monday, February 22, 2010

Dishwasher Blues

How is it that I wanted/needed (ok, technically we HAD one but hubs wouldn't let me use it because it was "old") a dishwasher soooo terribly bad...and now that I have one, I've grown to hate it! The stupid thing already caught minor fire, doesn't dry my dishes, leaves water spots, and now...it won't drain!! I'm not happy...and I think I'll just go back to hand washing...my dishes never had spots then!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

A. Who hooked that thing up?! Do I need to send Kenny over there to fix it for you?

B. We have a black dishwasher sitting in our garage that is in great condition. It is quite (quiter than the one I have now!) and doesn't leave spots! We only took it out, because we put in stainless appliances. It's your if you want it. Otherwise, the trash man gets it!

Aimee' said...

Ugh, we bought this stupid nice, expensive, stainless steel one to match all of our other "professional grade" appliances!!! POS...Hubs is currently checking it out to see why it won't drain!!

Tricia said...

Our new one that is supposed to be nicer and all is LOUDER than our old one. It drives me crazy. But...at least it works! ;)