Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me!



Stellan's mama is playing again! Go check her out...and of course check out those adorable pics of Stellan.

Well I can start off with I am most certainly NOT doing HOMEwork at work today...nope, not me! I do HOMEwork at HOME.

I also was NOT excited to come to work today because we moved into a new building and I have my very own corner office...with a view of this very "lovely" trailer park...I would never be excited to come to work especially after how much I (don't) complain about it.

I'm totally NOT feeling crunch time as this semester is wrapping up...very quickly...because I'm always on top of my school work!


Oh and I most certainly did not smile really big when MckMama emailed me to tell me Stellan received his Someone In Texas Loves Stellan onesies I had shipped to him...because that would be just silly of me.


No comments: