
Ok...one of my many pet peeves is when you go to the dentist and they want to talk to you while they are working on your teeth?! Hello?! In case you didn't notice...my mouth is currently being pried open and there are instruments hanging out of it...I can't exactly respond to your question!! Ugh! I can't STAND going to the dentist. I go faithfully every 6 months because I've (my parents and husband too!) literally spent thousands and thousands of dollars on my teeth. I've had braces twice, root canal, emergency wisdom tooth removal while I was fully awake, severed nerve from remaining 3 wisdom teeth removal, few cavaties filled...so now I take my teeth serious! Since I have the above mentioned nerve injury on the lower right side of my mouth my teeth, gums, and right side of my tongue are extremely sensitive...so sensitive it hurts to brush that side...but I DO! So when I get my teeth cleaned I always remind them...please be careful...so today what's the first thing they do? POKE MY GUMS WITH A SHARP INSTRUMENT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT SIDE! The best way I can describe the way it feels is...it's like I'm being shocked...with a very high voltage! Ugh so that set the mood for my routine teeth cleaning appt...and before I left I found out I need a crown...and it's "ONLY" $955!! There's goes my Coach purse that I so badly wanted for Christmas....stupid dentist.


1 comment:
Hey Aimee, I just found you through MckMama and wanted you to know that I am praying that the Lord would heal your parents and restore their health. I am also asking that the Lord would bless you with a deeper knowledge of Him today!
Post a Comment