Monday, December 29, 2008

Epileptics Need Not Attend

First of all...I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!! I know we did...even if the husband was at work and the kiddos were away...we made up for it the day before and the day after! I spent actual Christmas day at my sister's house with my mom, nephew, dad, stepmom, and brother in law. It was low key and delightful!

One of my presents from my husband was tickets to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra yesterday!! Wow, what an amazing show. I am completely blown away by the talent these musicians have. We had amazing floor seats...just wish I was about 2 inches taller so I could see over grandma's hair in front of me! TSO puts on the most brillant light show while they play...which is where my title of this post stems from. When it first started hubs and I both said..."I hope there arent any people with epilepsy here!" The lights are enough to send anyone into a nice seizure. =) But it was so much fun. They played for three hours straight. I look forward to seeing them again next year!! Enjoy the video below!





No comments: