Thursday, December 18, 2008
Prayers Please!
Hey guys...this will be short and sweet. One of my wonderful, helpful, loving, and oh so caring friends, Erin...is in need of some serious prayers! Her mom and dad are on vacation in Ohio right and her dad became really sick last night. They initially thought it was a stroke. He's currently in the hospital in Ohio and waiting on test results. Please please take a moment to say a prayer for this man...he's an awesome guy and works so very hard for his family. Erin is still in Texas so you can only imagine how she feels at this point...trust me..I've been in her exact shoes when my mom was so sick. It's very hard. Please pray for her strength as well!! Also her lovely Mom!!! I know she's tired...I called her at 7am today! Sorry Lynn!! Erin, I love your family and you and if there's ANYTHING you need just let me know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thinking of your friend. Sending prayers her way
♥
oh gosh. Aimee your post made me cry so hard. thank you so much for everything. you are so amazing. i love you!
Post a Comment