I looove zebra print. Call me tacky! I also love shoes!! I have probably 50+ pairs and I'm usually found in flip flops. Go figure, right? Anyway, this post is just to say that I love these shoes!!!
I have so many shoes, I can't have them all display in my closet....and I have shelving that runs all around the top of my closet! However, I wear nothing but flip-flops!
3 comments:
I have so many shoes, I can't have them all display in my closet....and I have shelving that runs all around the top of my closet! However, I wear nothing but flip-flops!
those are hot... get them!!!!
When I was in high school I had my room done in zebra print.
I am not a huge fan of it now, but I must admitt that these shoes ARE really cute!
I think you should get them! :)
Post a Comment