On Friday me, our little ladies, my sister, nephew, and my sister's work BFF went to the beach. I got fried...and yes, I used sunblock! I'm not a huge fan of the beach but it was nice to go some place different. We also got to witness the damage from Hurricane Ike...it's still so very evident down on the island. Breaks my heart.

Yesterday we attended Erin & Cole's wedding ceremony. It was beautiful!! We had a good time and it made me want to have another wedding, lol! I'm so happy for them and will miss Erin greatly while she's living in California for the next two years. =(

Today we're taking the little ladies to Incredible Pizza...pray for me. ;) Tomorrow I start my summer school classes. I'm taking two classes...wish I could have taken more but wasn't expecting to be laid off. Hope everyone is doing well! Oh, and PENNY, it was wonderful to see you at the wedding...and time to delurk on my blog! ha ha


1 comment:
We went to the beach too!!
Adorable picture of the girls!
Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment