As most of you know my dad has fought cancer and like one of the judges said...anyone with cancer believes they can beat it. Luckily for my family, my dad did beat it but I have known way too many people who weren't so lucky. Watch this video...even if you're not a dance person...it will bring you to tears.


4 comments:
You are soo right ... I AM a dance person ... but even if I wasn't ... I'm bawling like a little baby = it was indeed beautiful.
<3 Jamie
I was crying my eyes out earlier today when I watched SYTYCD I recorded. It seriously was a beautiful piece and you know me, I love me some dancin' ha! Seriously tho, it was really moving and the remarks from the judges certainly hit home over here too.
On the other hand... lets talk about you crying over everything for a minute.... ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!?!?! IT'S TWINS!!! GIRLS!!! I KNOW IT! LMAO!
jesus Aimee! like i don't cry enough already.
i could have done without the pick in his hair though!! ;)
Rissa- bite your lips!! TWIN GIRLS. holy shit
I'm NOT pregnant!! Although there are 3 people who are close to me pregnant right now!!
Post a Comment