Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Know...

I suck as a blogger right now! I just don't feel like it...how's that for a reason?! There aren't many things in my life that I can say that to/about...but I can say that about blogging and follow through with it! Like for instance...my husband has a "To-Do" list for tomorrow and Friday...tomorrow consists of taking down ALL of the blinds in the house and scrubbing and bleaching them...and Friday is shampoo the carpet day. Now, those are two things I'd LOVE to say "I don't feel like it" to but for whatever reason Hubs frowns upon that phrase of mine. Humph...the nerve! So for now...I'm not going to blog about my trip to Vegas...or my insane school schedule next semester...or the 3-4 hour naps I've been taking...or my children's birthday parties...or that fact that my cat vomited all over our bed and the dog vomited on the carpet...because I just don't feel like it!

I'll be back soon!




4 comments:

Tricia said...

I sooo have not been in a blogging mood. I keep trying, but I really have nothing good to say.

marissa said...

So glad I'm not alone. Sheesh... I want to be that loyal blogger, but then I think "well bestest already knows everything I'm going to write, and since she's the only one that reads this anyway, I'll do it later" and later never comes.... hmmm.... o well. Like I said, you already know it all so I'm good.... =)

Ashley said...

I am right there with ya girl!

I still need to post pics from my babyshower last Saturday but I "JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE IT" !!

I used to get on these blogging kicks every now and then and I'd post once or twice - sometimes 3times a day! Now it's the complete opposite.

Ashley said...

I am right there with ya girl!

I still need to post pics from my babyshower last Saturday but I "JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE IT" !!

I used to get on these blogging kicks every now and then and I'd post once or twice - sometimes 3times a day! Now it's the complete opposite.