Yeah...we want to move...sooner rather than later...but who knows what will really happen. I do have some requirements for our next home...oh, and most of quite wishful!
Style:
Style:
Little extreme? Yes! My dream tub? Yes! Will it happen? No! But a mama can dream!!
I'd settle for this:
I'd settle for this:
Kitchen:
Nice, open, and bright Craftsman style kitchen!Living room:
Loove it!
Bedroom:
Seriously, I love eveything about this room...the color, the furniture, the huge window.
Ok, I'm done dreaming...





5 comments:
Oh I didn't tell you? That's my bathtub exactly. I'm relaxing in it now and ohhhh it feels gooood! Don't be jealous! ;)
Who am I kidding? You and I both know that will never be either of our bathtubs! Lol
If you had that bath tub I'd be at your house ALL the time...=)
Now the house across the street looks NOTHING like that, but I still think you should buy it. You can make yummy baked things. I can stop by and eat them. It would be fun times.
Like I said...this is some serious wishful thinking going on here!! =) I forgot to mention...this house must be on the lake...I don't like the water but I like the way it looks....so I'd totally be up for buying the house across the street and baking sweets for others to enjoy!
uh... if i clean your house can i live in it?!?!
Post a Comment